Tuesday 7 April 2009

It made me giggle!

The other day I was having a chat on FB with a friend I haven’t seen for years. At one time we were very close and I can recall our parents and many friends commenting that they thought it odd us being so close without actually dating.

We began talking about the ‘good old days’ and after a few ‘truths’ we suddenly discovered that we both had mad crushes on each other at the time. When we reached the inevitable question as to why we didn’t say anything to each other or act on our feelings, it all got a bit awkward and embarrassing- I always thought I was one of the cool kids!

To realise how far off the mark I was some 22 years later was both disturbing and amusing all wrapped up in one! Couldn’t help laughing at it though.

2 comments:

Marie said...

jag gissar Sara Lejon

Anonymous said...

It made me giggle too!!!!
xx