Thursday 11 June 2009

Objectophilia – Rhino Style


Jango the Rhino, a resident at the Schoenbrunn Zoo in Vienna, openly displayed his love for a car last week. The car, which is part of an art expo and located in a pond at the zoo, received some tender and caring attention from the apparently love crank horned animal.

I wasn’t long, howver, before Jango got carried away and started humping the red defenless vehicle. One can only speculate what the offspring will look like.

Now, I shouldn’t go on critizing the poor creature- I get similar feelings when seeing an Aston Martin.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ooo...I love pandas.
Here I bought a cuddly panda bag (L) that I can hardly put it down!
I believe it is a GREAT find for every panda fanatic!
hkpanda.freetzi.com
Flor (floreshayes@gmail.com)