Tuesday 20 January 2009

The little things that annoy me

Email to local book store:

Hi, Do you have the following book in stock?
Brethren Trilogy 2: Crusade by Robyn Young. ISBN 9780340839744

Regards,
Patrik Nilsson
[phone number]


The response:

Good morning Patrik,
No I'm sorry we don't have it in stock but I can order it in for you, its distributed through one of my bigger suppliers and they have it in stock so it would take about a 7-10 days and costs $19.99. If you'd like to order it email us with your full name and your best day time contact number or call us on [phone number].
Thanks for your inquiry.

[name]
Assistant Manager


How silly of me to forget to include my middle name and country code!

2 comments:

Marie said...

hehehe...

Patrik B Nilsson said...

Yep, laughing was eventually all I could do too