Thursday 24 April 2008

I think I may be a Victim!

Police in Congo recently arrested 13 suspected sorcerers accused of using black magic to steal or shrink men's penises. Purported victims, 14 of whom were also detained by police, claimed that sorcerers simply touched them to make their genitals shrink or disappear, in what some residents said was an attempt to extort cash with the promise of a cure.

Kinshasa's Police Chief said: “when you try to tell the victims that their penises are still there, they tell you that it's become tiny or that they've become impotent.

That made me think that perhaps I’ve been ‘affected’ too. Everyday I receive emails from strangers who tell me that I need a penis enlargement. I don’t know who they are or how they know, but I suspect something must have happened in that Sydney cab in November last year.

Considering the residents’ cash extortion theory quoted above, touching someone penis may no longer be a case of sexual harassment but rather a shrewd direct marketing strategy?!? Who knew?

1 comment:

Marie said...

Aha, so it's no longer the freezing water that is causing it but African witchcraft. Yes, I can see how this would happen!
Interestingly the only man I know from Congo tells me that he has the biggest I'll ever see...if only I would care to take a look (an offer I have no intention of taking up I might add)